Kronos HR Software Overview
Kronos delivers global workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions that help organizations engage employees, attract top talent, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity across the entire employee life cycle. Deploying Kronos cloud solutions allows clients to implement their workforce goals quickly and securely.
Kronos combines workforce management and HCM capabilities through Kronos Workforce Ready® and workforce management tools and services through Workforce Dimensions™. Both solutions are available for industries such as business services, education, energy, financial, government, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, and retail.
The Workforce Dimensions™ solution suite from Kronos leverages the latest smart technologies to help organizations optimize their workforce for stronger business outcomes. Powered by the industry-first Kronos D5™ platform in the Google public cloud, Workforce Dimensions provides a robust API and integration framework, a flexible domain model, artificial intelligence, in-memory computing, and more. It allows users to work from anywhere on any device through a fully responsive user interface; features predictive capabilities for deeper visibility into needs and issues; and includes embedded analytics for access to more metrics and KPIs in a single system.
Kronos offers customers professional services to assist with implementation, education, and optimization of their Kronos solutions as well as ways to connect with customers and experts in the Kronos community. In addition, a variety of training services are available to meet customers’ needs and budgets.
Why People Are Choosing Kronos
- Streamlined HCM on one unified platform for the entire workforce.
- Proven, intuitive, modular solution offering enterprise power at an affordable price.
- Single employee record for HR, payroll, timekeeping and self-service.
- Ease of customization; designed to grow as your business grows.
- Ability to interface with third-party software.
- Supports English (US and UK), French (Canada and France), Spanish, and Dutch languages.
- Ranked one of the “Best Places to Work” six times by the Boston Business Journal. The CEO of Kronos, Aron Ain, has been recognized as one of the “2016 Highest Rated CEOs” by Glassdoor.
- Operates in more than 100 countries.
- Cloud-based delivery, with real-time upgrades at no additional charge.
- Support services offered 24/7 online and by phone.
- Customer Community with easy access to documentation, release information and a support forum.
- Knowledge base and remote support also available.
- Fully integrated HRMS with a common user interface, database, and workflow.
- Implementation methodology provides customers with a step-by-step process from project initiation to deployment and training.
- Gives users complete control over payroll services for tax filing, garnishment processing, and distribution of checks and payroll documentation, in-house or outsourced. (U.S. only)
- Ability to add complimentary apps such as E-verify and background checks via the Kronos Marketplace. (U.S. only)
- Provides dynamic, real-time information, with no legacy-latent data.
How Can Kronos Software Help Your Company?
Kronos software can help your company modernize and simplify the way that employee information is obtained, stored, and used without breaking the bank. Kronos’ Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model delivers on-demand services per employee, per month (PEPM). Mobile accessibility is provided at no additional charge via the Workforce Ready Mobile application, available for Apple® iPhone®, Windows Mobile, and Android® platforms.
Make HR Management More Convenient
The Workforce Ready Mobile Solution allows employees and managers to view schedules, timesheets, and time off balances while on the go. Employees can even request time off within seconds and check to see whether the time was approved using the app. Managers can view a listing of employees, approve time off requests, and view reports while working out in the field using the app.
Improve Recruitment and Job Satisfaction
Workforce Ready makes the recruitment process easier and more enjoyable for everyone involved. Using the software, managers can post job ads, sort through a number of applications quickly, and keep track of applicant information throughout the recruitment process. For applicants, applying can be conveniently done using online tools.After applicants have moved through the hiring process to become employees, Workforce Ready continues to create an engaging experience. The software can be used for onboarding and benefits administration, so employees can get to know the company and what is being offered without feeling rushed. The software also allows a continuous focus on employee development, with performance management and goal setting tools that make it easy for managers to provide consistent feedback.
Better Reporting and Visibility
Kronos software makes it possible for managers and employers to access up-to-the minute data from the entire organization. The information is organized into easy-to-read reports that can be viewed in dashboards — pulled from a single database — so that decisions can be made based on facts and figures. These features can help bring greater consistency to organizations with multiple locations, as data from all units is easily viewable in one convenient place.
While many HRMS software solutions assist with compliance readiness, Kronos takes it a step further with the Kronos Workforce Ready ACA Manager. The Affordable Care Act and surrounding compliance requirements are intricate, the ACA Manager helps to simplify those items to help manage compliance risks and avoid financial consequences. The Kronos Workforce Ready ACA Manager allows managers to view and make changes to benefit information for employees with differing scheduling needs, providing assistance and information to manage compliance requirements with benefit offerings and reporting.