PDS Product Overview of Vista
The PDS® product suite, called Vista® is a complete software solution that allows organizations to simplify processes and manage all aspects of human resources from one place. Organizations can make their data strategic using analytics and advanced but simple reporting, as well as a unique “Point-In-Time” feature that generates a data snapshot of a particular point in the organization’s past.
Unlike other software solutions, Vista allows organizations the freedom to choose how the software is deployed. Organizations that have the option to commit to a one-time investment may opt for an on-premise licensed ownership deployment that allows customers to perform their own upgrades (using VistaFresh) without recurring monthly costs. With this licensed option, customers can choose to add a hosting deployment offered by PDS that backs up data and provides disaster recovery through a secure SSAE16/SOC Data Center for a low PEPM with no minimum contract term, relieving their IT staff of those back office functions.
Vista also offers a SaaS solution that provides peace of mind in its security while remaining lower in cost than most software solutions. The application is completely configurable because it is not a shared database, so customers can make it uniquely their own and gear it to best meet the needs of their organizations.
Why People Are Choosing PDS
- Deployment choice – On premise, Hosted, or SaaS
- Low PEPM cost option
- Easy configuration and personalization
- Canadian cross-border single database
- Simple English language query tool to report on data
- Export data to Excel with one click
- Integrates easily with other systems using the configurable External Interfaces tool
- Compliance Reporting (e.g. EEO, ACA, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, IRCA, Vets-4212, HIPAA, Federal, State, W-2)
- Canadian Compliance Reporting (e.g. ROE, AERS, Federal, Provincial, T4, T4A)
- Translation component enables applicant recruiting and employee self-service outside of U.S. and Canada
- e-Assistant provides superior assistance with directory services, workflow, and task scheduling
- Point-In-Time Builder creates data snapshots of historical information
- Vista Security provides controls that allow you to easily configure access by employee role
- Works well in a variety of organizations, including retail, hospitality, finance, healthcare, transportation, education, and government
How Can PDS Help Your Organization?
Vista can help your organization move into a new era of efficiency and opportunity, with PDS professionals providing support and assistance every step of the way. PDS staff are experts in system implementation and work closely with you to make sure that transitioning, implementation, and training flow smoothly. The PDS Implementation Methodology keeps you at the center by enabling you to implement on time and within budget, and to immediately begin to recognize a return on your investment.
Better Data Storage and Access
All employee data, including addresses, phone numbers, security contacts, payroll and benefit information, licenses, certificates, and training information is stored securely and easily accessible with the click of a button and an appropriate password. It is not necessary to store graphic files in a separate document management solution, as PDS Vista allows these documents to be conveniently stored where they are needed most-with the rest of the employee data. The system also allows stored information to be used to match job applicant or current employee’s qualifications with current job openings for the greatest compatibility during recruitment and promotion.
Empower Employees and Managers with Self-Service Options
Vista self-service allows you to select and control exactly what employees and managers at different levels can view and change so that you can empower employees without the security risks.Manager dashboards with insightful analytics are available to analyze performance and action items. Managers can generate reports, fill out performance reviews for staff, and view data that is relevant to daily tasks so that they can better control their department without delays and frustrations.Employees can access and make changes (with approvals if required) to their personal information, request time off, and enroll in benefits using the enrollment wizard. Managers can use their mobile device to access data for their staff, or process approvals.
Ease Compliance Worries
Compliance worries will be a thing of the past with Vista, as the system will compile information and create government mandated reports such as HIPAA, EEOC, ROE, and OSHA on demand. The system also intuitively collects, manages, and files information as needed according to the ACA requirements so that ACA compliance is simplified. Vista can help your organization stay up to date with reporting requirements and avoid costly errors and penalties.