HRISPayrollSoftware.com, a Lucerna LLC website, is proud to offer one $1,000 scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate college student who has shown achievement in college and a commitment to working in human resources.
Through this scholarship award, HRIS Payroll Software is seeking to identify and reward a college student who shows a passion for learning, an interest in enhancing the HR profession and a desire to drive change and evolution within human resources.
Please carefully review the list of HR scholarship eligibility requirements.
- Student must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
- Student must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program (e.g. Business, Organizational Development or Leadership, Labor Relations, etc.).
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Current Lucerna, LLC employees , customers, members of the Scholarship Selection Committee and immediate family members/domestic partners of the aforementioned parties are ineligible to apply.
Selection of Winner
The recipient will be selected based on meeting eligibility requirements, demonstrating satisfactory scholastic achievement and a commitment to the HR profession. The Scholarship Selection Committee, comprised of business professionals will be part of the selection process.
How to Apply
The form found at the bottom of this page must be filled out completely and accurately. In order to be considered for scholarship, you must attach a current college transcript of all course work and at least one letter of recommendation.
All applications must be received on or before February 15, 2017.
Announcement of Winner
A winning applicant will be chosen no later than March 31, 2017 with notification by telephone and/or email.
Click on this link to view our previous HR scholarship winner.
Distribution of Scholarship
HRISPayrollSoftware.com will pay awarded funds directly to the educational institution. The scholarship award may be used to cover tuition, fees and books.